Acquisitions, strategic alliances, investments and joint ventures
External growth is a means of accelerating market share and ensuring a presence in foreign markets. A successful action requires complete synergies with the target company.
We will accompany you in 4 important stages:
Approaching the client
Determining the profile of the target companies
- Depending on whether or not the sale of companies in the target market is a normal process,
- Depending on whether or not there is a significant “deal flow” in the target market,
- Depending on your own unique selling points regarding sales/markets and technology/know-how in order to ensure real synergies.
- A detailed and qualified long list,
- A short list depending on the expected synergies and the likelihood of the target companies showing interest …
Direct contact to the target company
Establishing an AIDA diagram
- A Attention: what we offer, our plus, our advantages
- I Interest: what interests us the most about you
- D Desire: the expected synergies for both parties
- A Action : depth of financial integration; purchase, participation, etc. …
Phase 1: Presentation – the strategic and human fit
Phase 2: Analysis of the compatibility of technology and processes – the organizational fit
Phase 3: Contract preparation – evaluation, LOI
Phase 4: Shareholder package preparation phase – sales planning – business plan
Hard facts, of course, contracts, employment contracts, finances, accounting etc. …
Soft facts must also be taken into account.
- Gaining a personal assessment of each key person in relation to their professional and social competencies
- Analyzing the conditions for their retention with the company with regard to tasks, management environment, compensation and benefits, future guarantees by means of contracts or transfer of shares.
- Providing a career plan for the staff: Positions/functions, training.
- Preparing a PMI integration program
- If necessary, adapting the company structure:
- Determining the positions to be filled
- Considering replacements as a solution
- If necessary, severance pay
- Financial and practical resources for recruiting
- Composing an integration program for new employees
We work with external partners to complete audits and draw up contracts.